If you'd like to be interviewed or have your work reviewed for the purpose of this portfolio/your portfolio/my entertainment/your entertainment, you can contact me at vobiscumchoronzon@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[Rating System for Reviews]

From now on I'll be adding ratings to everything I review...whether it be albums, concerts or films. Here's what the ratings mean...

0 - I would rather take a bath with a toaster.
1 - Its only redeeming quality is that I'll only ever listen to it once.
2 - Bland, generic. Likely to be forgotten soon.
3 - Bad, but there'll be a niche for it somewhere.
4 - Catchy and memorable but still just not very good.
5 - Talent shines through, but it's not the most important release
6 - Good, but it really could have been better.
7 - This release rocks, and it should be known. The artist/band is heading towards big things
8 - Fantastic. Likely to get a good many spins over the years.
9 - Truly awesome. It drops my jaw and makes me want to give it a few consecutive listens
10 - Utterly, utterly amazing. Anything that gets this high a rating is easily one of my favourite things of all time.


Also, a big huge thank you to the people on reddit who seem to come here every single day and read my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment